Try on this new, addictive, multi-facetted device that is rapidly spreading across the world into the hands of the young and old alike!
This is the Powerball Wrist & Arm Trainer! It's a baseball sized handheld device that can be used in a fitness, sports, rehabilitation or fun manner making it fun, pleasurable and very addictive. With its gentle yet dynamic, non-impact nature and compact size it can be used anywhere and whenever you have free time!
- Strengthens hands and grip skills. Professional athletes need to adopt various ways to exercise their strength, including arms, feet and waist strength and so on. And today this Powerball Gyroscope Fitness Wrist Ball is an effective tool to help you improve arms force. Made of high quality material, this product can strength grip skills, build muscle, tone arms and increase flexibility.
- Cool illumination and high quality. When you spin the LED lights inside, the ball will illuminate. Powerball Gyroscope Fitness Wrist Ball is an additively fun and powerful exercise tool that builds the strength of your upper body through a few minutes of workout every day. This tennis ball sized wrist exercise ball is a small engineering wonder: consists a freely revolving heavy gyroscopic rotor housed in a solid plastic shell, with a built-in self-powered LED lights.
- Strengthening hands, wrists, and forearms. This will give your hands, wrists and forearms a workout with resistance training. It can develop and shape your grip and forearm muscles to improve baseball, tennis, golf games and most sports. It may help prevent and relieve repetitive stress induced injuries like carpel tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and RSI.
- Lightweight and easy to carry. This is a compact, simple way to isolation exercise without having to go to the gym. Lightweight, portable and perfect for traveling. It’s a great gift for anyone with no time to work out.
- Easy maintenance. Keep this from dusty environments. Don’t put this on the carpet or any fabrics. Dust may be brought into the internal surface of the shell by the rotor and make the inner tracks dirty. Eventually it would make noise as the rotor spins.
- Build finger strength. Hold the gyro ball upside down using only your fingers. Keep your fingers straight and gently make a stirring motion with your hand. This will keep the gyro ball spinning and provide a resistance for your finger grip. This is a great toning exercise for your hand and finger muscles, and will help increase your finger strength.
- Material: ABS, Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Blue, Purple, Orange, Green
- Quantity: 1pc
- Light Source: LED X 4
- Battery: Built-In
- Size: 7 X 7 X 5.7cm X 2.75 X 2.75 X 2.24in
- Weight: 305g X 10.76oz
- 1 x Powerball Wrist & Arm Trainer